Submissions close: 30 June 2019
This discussion paper is designed to inform the national consultation process about the value, role, scope and form of a NIACA. We invite submissions from all people and organisations with an interest in the Indigenous arts and cultural sector.
If you would like to make a written submission please attach your file to the contact form below or send it to us via email- firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to mail us your submission please send it to:
c/o Australia Council for the Arts
PO Box 788
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
Make a submission
Submissions to the proposed National Indigenous Arts and Cultural Authority (NIACA) discussion paper will close at 5:00pm AEDT Thursday 28 February 2019.
Please use the contact form to upload your submission.
Don’t want to fill out the contact form? You can email a written submission to email@example.com.
Submissions which address the discussion paper will be accepted and made public on this website. You can ask to keep your submission private in your email or by requesting it on the covering page of your submission document.
- clearly address some or all of the questions (you do not need to address each one)
- make it relevant and highlight your own perspective
- be concise, generally no longer than four to five pages
- begin with a short introduction about yourself or the organisation you represent
- emphasise the key points so that they are clear
- only include information you would be happy to see published online (unless you request that your submission is kept private)